Slot Machines are extremely popular and before the ban you could find them in thousands of establishments around the country. Today you can still find them, but using them is illegal and you can get into serious trouble. At online casinos you have nothing to worry about, you are 100% legal and can win big money on progressive jackpot slots.
All online casinos offer a wide variety of slots with varying line numbers, themes and possible winning amounts. Almost every week casinos are hosting new slots, so keep an eye out for the peculiarities of each one to get the most out of these amusement machines.
Use the bonuses offered by the best online casinos and boost your balance even further to enjoy all that slots have to offer.
Also known as 21, Blackjack is one of the most traditional and popular games among casino games. The game is so popular that it has served as the backdrop for several movies like ‘Rain Man’ and ‘The Last Card’ and is based on luck, strategy and reasoning. It’s not complicated to understand the rules of Blackjack, so check out our guide to this amazing game!
The aim of Blackjack is to beat the dealer and the player wins if his hand is higher than the dealer’s, but not higher than 21 in the card count. The player also wins if the dealer goes over 21 first. The cards from 2 to 9 have the value of the card itself, while 10 through King are worth 10 points. The ace can be worth 1 or 11, so if you take an ace and a 4, you will have 5 or 15, so the best possible hand is for you to have an ace and a jack, for example, because then you make 21, called blackjack, and win automatically unless the dealer also hits blackjack, causing a tie.
Some tips on strategies that can be valuable in Blackjack:
- With an “easy 17”, meaning an ace and a six, always ask for cards as the ace can be worth one or eleven, so there is no risk of you going over 21.
- If you get two eight cards, make a Split as 16 is one of the riskiest hands in Blackjack, so it’s much more interesting to play with two hands of 8 than one with 16.
- When two aces come out for you choose to split as you have a good chance of getting a 10 value card and hitting blackjack.
- When you receive two cards of sum 11 it is interesting to double the bet, as there is no risk of busting and you can reach a good sum.
- With a ‘hard 17’, i.e. a seven and a 10 value card, it’s advisable to stop asking for cards (stand). Although you have little chance of winning, asking for another card is very risky since the chance of busting (going over 21) on the next card is high.
First of all it is important to understand that Video Poker is different from traditional poker, as video poker has its own rules. The main objective in this game is to make the best possible five-card hand possible, with elements of both slots and poker. While in conventional poker you play against other players, in video poker you have to beat the banker.
There are only two types of moves in Video Poker: bet the minimum or post the maximum. Betting the minimum brings the advantage of losing little in case you don’t succeed in your hand, but when you do win the payout will also be the minimum, proportional to the bet. The opposite happens when betting the maximum, you lose more when you lose, but win more when you win.
In addition to animations and sound effects increasingly fun and attractive as technology advances.